Unleashed @ rt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unleashed Of The Raging Tides (PWI)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intro to oneself =)

Go down 
+10
Spawn_D
Xristina
alex2692
LFC4Eva
Hidden
Purge
Mia
hedinsmith
Keliska
YourGem
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Intro to oneself =) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro to oneself =)   Intro to oneself =) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 6:39 am

YourGem
When i share my food with e1 who is online they blame me for making them hungry Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YourGem
Admin
YourGem

PostSubject: Re: Intro to oneself =)   Intro to oneself =) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:10 am

=O nopes. so far only 1 i noe who said that was hedin =P purgy noes i love him cause he shares his food with me <3

Hugs
~Gem
Back to top Go down
https://unleashed-rt.forumotion.com
alex2692

alex2692

PostSubject: Re: Intro to oneself =)   Intro to oneself =) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:19 pm

@Babuun
Welcome Very Happy
(cant remember if i already said lol)
and im not gonna change my name gemmy Razz
Back to top Go down
hedinsmith

hedinsmith

PostSubject: Re: Intro to oneself =)   Intro to oneself =) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:28 pm

hey i love d food Very Happy
just dont mention it if u wont share it Razz it makes me hungry..
then i have to "brb" in game and dig my fridge for something edible.. lol!

and if i dc gems make fun of me

Sad
Back to top Go down
Purge

PostSubject: Re: Intro to oneself =)   Intro to oneself =) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:16 am

YourGem wrote:
=O nopes. so far only 1 i noe who said that was hedin =P purgy noes i love him cause he shares his food with me <3

Hugs
~Gem

*Shares cookies for all*

Back to top Go down
YourGem
Admin
YourGem

PostSubject: Re: Intro to oneself =)   Intro to oneself =) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:49 am

ty purgy <3

@ hedin

i laugh at you for anything that i can. not only cause you dc ^^

@ psy

CHANGE YOUR NAME NOW!!!! =O no shoutin. er.... change your name plox psy >.<

edit : shoutin at wrong person >.< evil psy x.x

Hugs
~Gem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro to oneself =)   Intro to oneself =) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:36 am

Hi Everyone my name is Mark(translated from Latvian language) call me Soul in game and here.
Im 20 years old in october 30 i turn 21.
I linve in Latvia , city Riga.
Maybe somone has noticed or even knows I and Mia aka Psihaa(ingame) ar two lovers and we live togheter.
Studying to be a cook, this is my last study , i might finish it even dunno atm I have a lot of bad grades atm.
well i think thats it atm so if you want to know something about me then ask Smile

And afcorse ask help if you need i will help if i can Smile

I remade acc so e1 knwos its me SoulFriend
Back to top Go down
YourGem
Admin
YourGem

PostSubject: Re: Intro to oneself =)   Intro to oneself =) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:26 am

all psy's fault made me yell at wrong person x.x

so srry soul. i wasnt yelling at you x.x =/

ofc u can make it with cookin. bad grades i hv a bad feeling i gonna hv them soon >.< but dont give up =)

flower so srry i yelled at wrong person again =/

n u noe i love u Very Happy

Hugs
~Gem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro to oneself =)   Intro to oneself =) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:17 am

Its ok Gem, so dont worry Smile
Back to top Go down
Spawn_D

PostSubject: Spawn_D   Intro to oneself =) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:15 pm

Name says it all...I am a Veno.... I try to help out when I can...I enjoy this faction we have a ton of great people. I am in the Army and have been for about 18 years. In closing you all can ask for anything and if I can do it I will.

Only two things matter in this world 1. Life enjoy it to the fullest 2. Family Cherish every moment
Back to top Go down
PinkSilk

PinkSilk

PostSubject: Re: Intro to oneself =)   Intro to oneself =) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:16 pm

Hiya.....I'm PinkSilk and I'm barbie^^

I very easy to talk to and I love to laugh. Although laughing stops the flow of oxygen to the brain...I should be passing out a lot more!

My husband is Alucart/FoxyDude. Wink

We go to anime conventions and cosplay. I read manga like it's no bodies business. A very expensive habit!

We live in a little cozy house with our cat Bubba. Who we think is the spawn of satan...or a close relative.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Purge

PostSubject: Re: Intro to oneself =)   Intro to oneself =) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:08 am

Alu = Foxy?....didn't realize that Razz
Back to top Go down
_Parsifal_

PostSubject: Re: Intro to oneself =)   Intro to oneself =) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:36 am

Hello to you all.
Parsifal is your new cleric.
A madman who has chosen to be Clerico100% pure.
This provides problems and much exp, but I find it stimulating and fun. Although PG with little life and so delicate.
My purpose is not to kill anyone lol ... you difendetemi
There are already many clerics in the guild I hope to be able to integrate
help me to help xd.
Hello to all you'll see in game.
p.s.
My name Charles live in Italy in a village north of Turin (Parco del Gran Paradiso) my fusoorario is to greenwich
Back to top Go down
YourGem
Admin
YourGem

PostSubject: Re: Intro to oneself =)   Intro to oneself =) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:57 am

_Parsifal_ wrote:
Parsifal is your new cleric.

ahem pars get it clear i am a cleric too =O Sad Sad Sad

on a side note welcome to the forums deary =D

Hugs
~Gem
Back to top Go down
_Parsifal_

PostSubject: Re: Intro to oneself =)   Intro to oneself =) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:18 am

sorry I mean:
I
a cleric more.
a small clerical
small and helpless.

sorry I just correct my language, my English is poor.
This is my limit especially in the game.
Back to top Go down
Skimi

PostSubject: Re: Intro to oneself =)   Intro to oneself =) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:29 am

IN GAME:

main: Skimi
class: cleric
lvl: nub
spouse: none

alt: cant remmeber atm XD
class: veno
lvl: nub
spouse: none

IN REAL LIFE:

name: santa saleniece
pic: incoming

STORY:
playing this game for 2 years+, always been noob. i hate farming so every time i get to lvl 80ish and need tons of money for gears and skills i end up making new char so now i have like 40 chars. i started playing on HT server, when opened DW server i jumped there and joined lvling and pk racing fest, didnt sleep for days and got in lvl/pk top rankings XD. then all oracle nubs showed up and it was impossible to race them anymore and i have been lvling slowly since then and just enjoying game. i also have chars on archosaur server, but that server was boring and full of fishies and oracle nubs :3 then i found out that mia and soul playing this game and i came to this server, but soon we all went to DW server. then they left me there all alone lol. now im back here to play with them.

i have most unstable temperament ever. im total melanholic and any immature kid without logic thinking can make me rage within 5 mins. and i guess im only person in game who "have balls" to tell clerics and barbs that they suck and boot them out of squads...so theres many ppl who dont like me..i just hope i wont give hard time to guild, but oh well u always can boot me XD
Back to top Go down
foxxy_skai

PostSubject: Re: Intro to oneself =)   Intro to oneself =) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:54 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm foxxy_skai and _Skai_ in the faction, as you all may know ^^

I'm male, turning 20 in June, and I'm Chinese.

I like MMOs, where the predominate one I played the most was Runescape. I still play that on and off, but not as often as PWI. I started PWI, thinking it was going to be a MMO I wasn't going to like, but surprisingly I did like it. And not only for the gameplay, but also for the people I meet.

My story of how I got into Unleashed:

One day, while killing some mobs with my sharptooth wolfling, I saw someone by the name of Khaia say in the world chat: "Firework show in 20 minutes at the Plume Bridge!". I was interested in seeing how the game displayed fireworks, so I went to the area at the announced time. No one was there, so I messaged Khaia asking what's going on. She said it was moved over to a dock near a pretty boat. I didn't know where that was because I was very new back then, so I joined her squad (she was in her lvl 60s), and I met her and her current BF at that time at the dock. The firework show was beautiful, and Khaia and I became friends! She asked if I wanted to be in the faction she was in, and I said yes. So good ole' popper invited me in ;D (Not 100% sure on who was the one who invited me in. It was either popper or hex. 90% sure it was popper).

That's the story of how I got into Unleashed. Khaia quit Unleashed a few days after though.

Ever since then, I met so many wonderful, nice, awesome, and friendly people in the faction! All I received was help from you all, so when I was low level, I vowed that I will help out the ones who need to be helped when I get to a higher level. And that vow has been fulfilled ;D

Though 95% of the faction probably thought I was female to begin with >.>

That's it about me for now. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro to oneself =)   Intro to oneself =) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Intro to oneself =)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleashed @ rt :: Welcome Forum :: Introduce yourself here =))-
Jump to: